1.Meghan arrived at the British Ambassador residence wearing a gorgeous bespoke Dior gown. She paired the look with diamond earrings by Maison Birks, which she wore on her Oceanic tour, a satin clutch and gold pumps, both by Dior.
2. The Duchess of Sussex wore a red Valentino cape dress and nude pumps as she arrived with Prince Harry in Casablanca, Morocco to start off their royal tour. Meghan carried a pair of beige gloves and a Valentino Garavani clutch.
3. The Duchess of Sussex re-wore a white Amanda Wakeley coat with a turtleneck dress by Calvin Klein to attend a gala performance of "The Wider Earth" at the Natural History Museum. Meghan paired the white monochrome look with an olive clutch and pumps, both by Ralph Lauren, which she previously wore to Prince Louis's christening.
4.Meghan made a surprise appearance at the British Fashion Awards to present an award to Clare Waight Keller of Givenchy, who famously designed her wedding dress. The Duchess wore a one-shouldered gown for the occasion.
5. While in Auckland, Harry and Meghan greeted members of the public. The Duchess paired a beige pencil dress by Brandon Maxwell with a Burberry trench and Stuart Weitzman pumps for the appearance.
6. For her inaugural visit to Sussex, Meghan wore a cream-colored Giorgio Armani coat over a green leather Hugo Boss skirt and & Other Stories blouse. She also carried a small green top-handled bag.
7. Meghan channeled Audrey Hepburn in honor of the Royal Air Force's 100th anniversary. The Duchess wore a bespoke Dior A-line dress with a boatneck with a matching Stephen Jones hat. Meghan also wore a pair of Cartier earrings.
8. Meghan looked quite ladylike for her first solo appearance with the Queen. For the royal visit to Cheshire, she wore a Givenchy dress, and paired it with a black belt, shoes, and clutch.
9. For a women's empowerment reception, Markle chose a sleek, all-black ensemble.
10. Last, Markle wears striped shorts with a matching striped blazer in New York City.
Comments will be approved before showing up.